Income Tax Returns
LIST OF INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR):
ITR 1: For individuals having income from salaries, one house property, other sources (interest etc.) and having total income up to Rs 50 lakh
ITR 2: For individuals and HUFs not carrying out business or profession under any proprietorship
ITR 3: For individuals and HUFs having income from a proprietary business or profession
ITR 4: For presumptive income from business & profession
ITR 5: For persons other than, (i) individual, (ii) HUF, (iii) company and (iv) person filing form ITR-7
ITR 6: For companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11
ITR 7: For persons including companies required to furnish return under sections 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) or 139(4E) or 139(4F)
HOW TO VERIFY ITR?
A person can choose either way to verify his/her ITR. One can instantly e-verify the ITR – say, via Aadhaar on the same portal – or paper verify it by sending a signed copy of the ITR-V to the Department’s Centralized Processing Centre (CPC) by post within 120 days from the date of e-filing.
HERE’S HOW TO VERIFY ITR VIA AADHAAR BASED OTP:
In order to verify ITR using the Aadhaar-based one-time password (OTP), the candidate’s mobile number should be linked to Aadhaar card and registered in the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) database. Apart from this, the PAN card must be linked with Aadhaar.
Steps to follow:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Income Tax Department of India and go to ‘My Account’
- Step 2: Click on ‘e-verify return’ and select the option, ‘I would like to generate Aadhaar OTP to e-verify my return.’
- Step 3: An SMS with the 6 digit OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP received in the box where it is required and click on submit.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Submit’. On successful submission, your ITR will be verified.
Note: One must remember that the Aadhaar based OTP is valid only for 30 minutes
Documents for IT Return for Salaried person ITR-1
1.PAN card.* 2.Aadhar Card * 3.Form -16 form Employers* 4. Bank Statement* 5.Chapter VI Deductions or Mediclaim Details 6.TDS detail (Form 26 AS) 7.PF/Tuition Fees/LIC/Home Loan Interest/Stamp Duty/Mutual Fund/Fixed Deposite. 8.Other Income Details. 9. User ID /Password (if Register Under Income Tax)* 10.Mobile no and Email ID*”
Documents for IT Return for persons with Business Income ITR-4
1.PAN card.* 2.Aadhar Card 3.Name of business and Nature of Business 4.Income and Expenditure details 5.TDS detail (Form 26 AS) 6. Bank Statement* 7.Salary details. (if salary pain any worker/employee) 8.Chapter VI Deductions or medical details 9.Other Investment details 10. User Id /Password (if Register Under Income Tax)* 11.Mobile no and Email Id*”
Documents for IT Return for Organization with Business Income
1.PAN Card of the company.* 2.Previous year depreciation chart. 3.Name of business and Nature of Business* 4.Income and Expenditure Details* 5.TDS detail (Form 26 AS) 6. Bank Statement* 7.Salary Details. (if salary pain any worker/employee)* 8. Other Sale or Purchase of Fixed assets details.* 9.Other Investment details 10.User ID /Password (if Register under Income Tax)* 11. Mobile no and Email Id*
Documents for IT Return for Organization with Capital Gain
1.PAN Card of the company.* 2.Date of purchase of capital Assets* 3.Income from capital assets details.* 4.TDS detail (Form 26 AS) 5. Bank Statement* 6. Other Sale or Purchase of fixed assets details.* 8.Re-investment purchase deed for claiming exemption from Capital Gains 9.Details of expense that has been incurred on the transfer 10.Other investment details 11. User ID /Password (if Register Under Income Tax)* 12. Mobile no and Email Id*
To know more in nutshell Click below
(1) GST (Goods & Service Tax) Registration; (2) Registration of FSSAI, DIN, Shop, TAN (Ind), TAN (Org) (3) Registration under Shops & Establishment Act; (4) Registration of TAN, (5) Registration of (DSC) Digital Signature Certificate; (6) Registration of Trade Mark; (7) Registration of Proprietorship; (8) Registration of Partnership; (9) Registration of OPC; (10) Registration of Company; (11) Registration of IEC; (12) Filing of Income Tax Returns; (13) MSME Registration; (14) Udyog Aadhar Registration; (15) Filing of GST Returns; (16) Change in Directors details; (17) Closing of Company; (18) Commencement of business (Form-20A); (19) DIR KYC-3; (20) Surrender of DIN (21) Registration of FSSAI; (22) GST Glossary; (23) GST Transactions (24) E-Way Bill (25) Transition to GST (26) Supply under GST (27) GST Returns Basics (28) Simplified GST Returns (29) Input Tax Credit (30) GST Invoicing (31) Composition Scheme (32) Reverse Charges (33) GST Accounting (34) Payment of GST (35) GST Compliance Rating (36) GST Procedures (37) Penalties in GST (38) GST Exemptions (39) GST Basics (40) CENVAT Credit in GST (41) Tax Invoice (GST) (42) Bill of Supply (GST) (43) Delivery Challan (GST) (44) Credit Note (GST) (45) Debit Note (GST) (46) Bill of Entry (GST) (47) Shipping Bill (GST) (48) Provision of Aadhar Authentication in GST Registration (49) Reply to show cause notice GST REG-18
You may make the payment for the above at Paytm No.9810065447 or SB A/C No.025001009601 of RS SAHOTA HUF, NEFT/IFS Code: ICIC0000250, ICICI Bank, Sec-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075
Click here to>Contact us for all the work Online
“GST Suvidha Kendra” is the place where you can comfortably inter-act with trust always